If you’ve recently changed your name then we can update your record subject to supporting documentation being provided with the request. We will need you to provide one of the following documents as confirmation of your name change:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Deed Poll
  • Decree Absolute

Please do not send us the original document, just a copy.