Payment should be in GBP.
If you have recently received your renewal invitation your options to pay are as follows:
- Online using a credit/debit card via MyCIM. This is available for three months from your renewal date.
- Phone the CIM Customer Service Team on +44 (0)1628 427120 to make payment using a credit/debit card.
- Post a cheque payable to The Chartered Institute of Marketing with your membership number on the reverse to the postal address below.
- Direct Debit, for UK bank account holders - Professional members can benefit from a £20 discount on non-concessionary rates when an annual direct debit is set up; the option for monthly or quarterly collections are also available. CIM process Direct Debit collections via, GoCardless Ltd (GC).
Students can make payment by annual direct debit though no further discount will apply.
Completed Direct Debit mandates should be posted to:
- By bank transfer, including your membership number as reference, to;
Santander Corporate Banking, Bridle Road, Bootle, L30 4GB
Account name: The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Account number: 10776490
Sort Code: 09-02-22
IBAN: GB93 ABBY 0902 2210 7764 90
Bank charges may apply and are to be met by the payer.
Was your membership due for renewal more than three months ago? If so, please contact us for guidance on how you can renew or re-join.