Payment should be in GBP.
If you have recently received your renewal invitation your options to pay are as follows:
- Online using a credit/debit card via MyCIM. For professional members, this is available for three months after your renewal month. For studying members, this is only available during your renewal month.
- Phone the CIM Customer Service Team on +44 (0)1628 427120 to make payment using a credit/debit card.
- Post a cheque payable to The Chartered Institute of Marketing with your membership number on the reverse to the postal address below.
- Direct Debit, for UK bank account holders - Professional members can benefit from a £20 discount when an annual direct debit is set up; the option for monthly or quarterly collections are also available.
Students can make payment by annual direct debit though no further discount will apply.
Completed Direct Debit mandates should be posted to:
- By bank transfer, including your membership number as reference, to;
Royal Bank of Scotland, 28 Cavendish Square, LONDON, W1M 0DB
Account name: The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Account number: 10193302
Sort Code: 16-00-30
IBAN: GB83 RBOS 1600 3010 1933 02
Bank charges may apply and are to be met by the payer.
Was your membership due for renewal more than 6 months ago? If so, please contact us for guidance on how you can renew or re-join.